Elmac Flame Arresters
Elmac Technologies supplies detonation barriers, deflagration barriers and end of line flame-retardant gratings. There are various flame arresters for gas groups I up to and including IIC. Available with ANSI, DIN and JIS flanges and screwed connections and in various materials (such as steel and stainless steel). All Elmac products comply with the strict safety standards according to BS7244:1990, PED, ATEX. Elmac is also ISO 9002 certified.
Flame retardant elements
The elements in the flame arresters prevent flame penetration, explosions and ignitions (detonation and deflagration) in tank installations and pipelines. The element is the most essential part of the flame-retardant grid. Depending on the application, the correct mesh size of the openings is available as standard for petroleum, benzene, acetone, alcohol, methane, propane and many other media. Elmac flame-retardant gratings are safe and can be easily and quickly (dis)mounted and cleaned.
End-of-line Deflagration Flame Arresters
- EVA, EVB, AVC, ERB, SV, EHB en ESA Series
- Unique element design is less susceptible to fouling/clogging
- Light-weight for ease of installation
- Easy-clean, replaceable, crimped-ribbon elements
In-line Deflagration Flame Arresters
- LCB, LEB, LCA, LEA, SGE-IB, DFB, DFC, MB-IB Series
- Short-time burn rated for early warning of stabilised burning events
- Sizes and materials to suit a wide range of applications
- End connections include flanged or threaded options